Patients appreciate services that truly address their needs. So do physicians!
An affordable telemedicine platform makes everyone happier. Physicians can expand their practice to the home or office when the patient cannot make it to the office. Patients get the convenience of not always having to make a trip to the office for some follow-ups and other minor medical issues.
Patient cancellations, no-shows, after hour calls, and a wide range of routine care visits can be better managed with the added capabilities that Physicianvisit connectivity provides.
Our low cost telemedicine platform, with no long-term contract reduces the risk of trying something new in the practice as well.
Capture missed revenue
Patient cancellations, no-shows, after hour calls, and a wide range of routine care visits can be better managed with the added capabilities that PhysicianVisit connectivity provides.
Patient gets tied up at work, no problem. You can see them in the privacy of their own office with their computer or mobile device. Sick at home and the patient does not want to leave home, no problem. You, the physician, can now take your office to them.
We expect our affordable telemedicine platform to pay for itself with only a couple of visits.
- No Long Term Contract
- HIPAA Compliant Affordable Telehealth Platform
- Built-in Scheduling and Secure Messaging
- Be Up and Running in Less Than 48 Hours
- Nothing to Install in Your Practice
- Apps Downloaded from Apple and Play Store
In Just a Few Easy Steps you could be Using Your Telemedicine with your patients in just 48 hours
Here are the steps:
- Request more info and get a demo, we will schedule your demo within 48 hours
- Have demo.
- Make your decision to give us a try.
- Sign your services agreement, credit card processing, Business Associate Agreement and complete short setup questionnaire.
- Your system is setup in less than 48 hours.
- Get your training scheduled. Again done at your convenience.
- Start seeing patients.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VALUABLE COMPONENTS OF THIS FIRST-OF-MANY INTEGRATED PRODUCTS FROM SERVICESDOT.COM
all built to address the pain points in healthcare practice information and technology systems.